AM Live, Local

WSBS-860-Great Barrington and WMNB AM-1240 & FM-100.1 North Adams are
co-owned. The same family has owned the N Adams side since at least the
60's and WMNB (and I believe WSBS also) continue to be live local stations.
It's interesting to note that WMNB AM plays top 40 & recurrents while the
FM plays the standards! They also do local news.

Mark Casey

----------
> From: Mike Fitzpatrick <fitzradio@map.com>

> WSBS 860, in Great Barrington still has "The Trading Post" live on
Saturday
> mornings. People call in, offering things to sell, give their home
numbers,
> etc.

Mark Casey, K1MAP, PO 624, Hampden, MA. 01036   FN32sb   100Khz-10Ghz
South View Business Services & Communications-Service, Installation,
Equipment, Design

USGS Map Dealer stocking most Topo. Maps for the NE USA.  map@map.com