Fast...complete...INaccurate

Has anyone noticed that the intro to the Shadow traffic
reports on WMEX says (or seems to say) "fast...
complete... INaccurate?" Of course, IN is supposed to be
AND, but that isn't how it sounds to me. Assuming that
the guy who voiced the intro is unavailable to retape
it, one of the WMEX producers should have at the tape on
a digital audio workstation and at least replace that
one syllable with silence.

There must be many more stories of well produced intros,
spots, etc, that meant to say one thing but sounded as
if they said something quite different. Do I see a
humorous thread here?