Re: Jim Pansulo

In a message dated 2/2/00 12:53:39 AM Eastern Standard Time, Chuckigo@aol.com
writes:

<< He did color for Johnny Most in
 the '60's, and then, as a lot of the list members will more recently
remember
 his work, as one of the primary anchors on WEEI Newsradio 590.

Jim Pansulo was the only guy who made listening to talk about religion (Topic
Religion) interesting, in my opinion. I remember about seven or eight years
back actually being up early on Sunday mornings and listening to Jim
Pansulo's show. Ironically, when 590 went religious, I don't think the show
followed over.

I had heard him a couple of years ago voicing liners for WJDA. Wow, what a
set of pipes he had. He'll be missed.

-Sean