Re: Si, Jerry?

Mike Thomas wrote:

> Considering this morning's news, you may want to change your
> intinerary...
>
> Mike Thomas
> WXLO & Mediabase 24/7
>
> Bill O'Neill wrote:
>
> > Is it just my headache, or is the cross path with a SP signal on
> > Jerry's program line?  Maybe it's just me, needing a trip to Puerto
> > Vallarta, in a very big way.
> >
> > Bill O'Neill

Let the record (time stamp) show that my remarks preceded the
fateful Alaska Air flight...  Flashback for my wife and I who went
to PV last year on a VERY aging 727-200 that was still adorned with
German signage from Luftansa, the craft reincarnated by a Mexican
airline.  How do you say, "Sardine, por favor?"  Took every single
foot of runway to lift it's belly.  (Echoes of "C'maan baby!  Papa
needs a new pair of shoes!") I understand, based on reports, that
yesterday's crash was a very new (6 yo) MD 83 fly by wire.  CNN had
the coverage beat, but it was a great, sobering CBS Dan Rather from
NH that proved again that he is the guy I want to hear the bad, bad
news from.

Bill O'Neill