Re: Si, Jerry?

>Bill O'Neill wrote:
>Is it just my headache, or is the cross path with a SP signal on
>Jerry's program line?  Maybe it's just me, needing a trip to Puerto
>Vallarta, in a very big way.

        This came up on this list last week. You have to wonder why they
haven't fixed it. It's the WKOX signal bleeding in, and at least last week
it seemed only to be there when Jerry Williams' microphone was on. It
wasn't happening on the other programs.
        I couldn't quite make sense of some of the posts about WMEX's
studio location or locations. But is this connected with Williams doing his
program from a studio location in the North End and the others are
somewhere else?