Re: Tai filling in for Jerry

>Larry Weil wrote:
>I disagree with this point.  I think that while those of us on the
>list notice such things, the average listener couldn't care less.

        I think regular listeners do notice this. I also agree with Ira
Apple's post that the more important thing probably is that WMEX wants to
maintain a successful sound because it knows potential clients are
listening. No matter how these ads came to be on, I think it's a good idea
for the station. It makes the station sound like a going concern, not a
startup. It gives the talk hosts more breaks. Potential clients, newspaper
columnists, politicians, and all sorts of opinion leaders are sampling the
station. All these folks would notice if it were wall-to-wall PSAs.