Re: Tai filling in for Jerry

In a message dated 1/31/00 12:30:44 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Chuckigo@aol.com writes:

<< another "nom d'aire" revealed....  i'm not sure that "That Guy Tai" would
be
 happy he was outed on a public list.  >>

As far as I know, Tai's name has been brought up several times in the media
-- stories in the Globe, Herald, etc. If he really didn't want to know, I
doubt he would tell them.

Meanwhile, Tank from WZLX might be different. He's listed in the phone book
under his real name, so I doubt he would like to have his alias blasted to
bits.

-Sean