Re: Tai filling in for Jerry

--- dan.strassberg@att.net wrote:

> As for networks from which WMEX might be acquiring the
> spot inventory, I think the Wall St Journal Business
> Report, which WMEX also airs in AM drive, may be
> responsible for more of that inventory than Fox News is.

WMEX also airs CBS' MarketWatch during AM drive.
WSJ, MarketWatch, FoxNews all come in the W1 package.

As far as their client base goes, you'd think that
in almost 3 years at 650 they were able to attract
some sponsors to their programming. Announcing to your
existing local clients and your national ad agency
rep that you're moving to a more powerful 40,000watt
frequency with an 'all-star' line-up should probably
only help business, not hurt it...