Re: Tai filling in for Jerry

I had always assumed he had meant Tom Lane, but I
thought when Tai went on WRKO to explain his name he
said something like "when I was at a station in Albany
someone else had the name Tom so I took 'Tai'". But
I'm not sure about that, and Tom Lane could well have
been the reason why.

Incidentally, before it became WFNX, 101.7 FM was
WLYN-FM, or "Y-102" and they did do some local and
alternative music. In the early 80s, a funny local
group called The Fabulous Billygoons put out an album
and on the back there was stuff written about them
and signed by "Coach Tom Lane, Y-102".