Re: Bruins Pre-Empt The "Night Train Show"

Yes, they did (so did WRKO; I'll bet WBUR and WTKK did
so as well). Had the game taken place they probably
would have joined the State of the Union in progress.
(By the way, I think the State of the Union is
traditionally on a Wed. or Tue. night but it no doubt
was moved so it wouldn't conflict with the Iowa
caucuses.)