Re: The New WCLZ

In a message dated 1/26/00 12:30:58 AM Eastern Standard Time, Chuckigo writes:

<< hey, for once, for what it's worth, Brian actually has his stuff together.

I'm glad things are going well for him and that you corrected my inaccurate
(but not illogical) assumptions.  The guy certainly does have talent and I'm
glad to hear that his past problems are not repeating themselves.

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine
    Who can remember listening to Brian (and Chuck for that matter) when I
was a   young boy.