Maine radio announcer passes away

Julie Flowers, the 35 year-old morning announcer at WOXO in Norway died last
week of a brain aneurysm.  Her obituary can be found at:
http://www.sunjournal.com/story.asp?slg=JulieA.Flowers

I worked with Julie at WOXO, and though I did not know her well, she was
always a pleasant and courteous person to work with.  I am shocked and
saddened by her death.  Her husband, Bill also works in radio.  I worked with
him at WMGX, where he did production and some weekend shifts at WYNZ.  I know
both Julie and Bill were very religious people and I hope his faith gives him
some comfort at this time.

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine