Re: Bob Bittner's Unlikely Ally In The Fight Against The"Cash Machine"

Who needs the device?  All you have to do is pitch up the songs a little bit,
and you can easily do "12 in a row every hour" and also squeeze in 15 commercial
units.  I'm suprised more corporate broadscasters aren't doing this.  It was
routinely done in the 1970's and 1980's, and up until recently Kiss 108 pitched
up their music to get "12 in a row" in.  Since they abandoned that stragedy, the
up-pitching has decreased there.  Maybe listener irritance with the practice
finally stopped it.

Mike Thomas
WXLO & Mediabase 24/7