Re: Say Goodbye To WXKS-AM (Was: Re: WPTR Again)

I'll ask the same question in reverse... does WXKS-AM's signal reach
Boston's Route 128 tech area well? I assume it would days with 5k ND, but
its 1k 2-tower directional at night?

While I applaud AM/FM taking a chance on a new format (and using it to end
a simulcast), I can't see it drawing real numbers (or any real interest
from listeners or advertisers) if it's an audio version of ZDTV or
something like that. OTOH, if it's a business format with a greater tech
content than Bloomberg (trumpeting that tech content and perhaps
syndicating it), then maybe it would have some possibilities. And I must
admit an evening call-in show aimed at the computer industry could be most
interesting. :)