RE: **Kenny Mayer**HELP

I'm NOT in the biz but I remember the 'Night Mayer of Boston' Sundays at
10PM on 1600/WUNR. I was a teenager in the early 70's that would be one of
my 'earpiece in' shows I'd listen to late at night, and at 12-12:30 (never
exact, If I would recall) wouldn't the Super 16 Soul show take over
afterward?

-Paul Hopfgarten
Now Derry NH (WWRL is the 1600 I get here)

Then Randolph MA (where Randolph High School, including 'BZ's Jordan Rich
getting his start, had a Friday Night tape-delayed show on WUNR, circa
1974-6)