Re: **Kenny Mayer**HELP

I know it was live in the mid 60's and thru say 1972....as more than once I
would contribute to the one sided phone calls.

 Ken's of Copley, Paul's Mall, Lenny's on the Turnpike were all loyal
sponsors and "travel arrangements" were made by Wiggins Airways ( out of
Norwood Airport)

People REMEMBER that show, and I m not talking about people with connections
to the biz. I now realise his listenership was HUGE.