Re: Talk line up

WTKK hasn't really run any ads (in the newspaper or
on billboards) other than a few promoting Imus, and
the Globe and Herald listings don't offer much more
help... I do know that one night
I tuned in and heard Mike Barnicle on about 8 pm
or so, and last week I heard a repeat of Jay Severin
(a fave of Bob Bittner's!) about 10 pm-- but their
love/sex advice show went on as scheduled at 11 pm.

So it looks like Imus, then the Track... later on
they have Jay Severin 2-6 or 2-5 (repeating at
night) and so on. If the talk format fails on WTKK
I wonder if a failure to advertise it could be a
factor...