Re: More On Moore

On 29 Dec 99,  PublicRef2 wrote:

> The 39 color episodes were not shown in color until 1960/61, when they
> weren rerun on NBC. I think today, they're the only 39 "Lone Ranger" TV
> episodes available in rerun syndication.

I don't think that's correct.  I don't know who's running the Lone Ranger
in reruns these days, but last time I saw it, sometime in the 80s (I think
on Channel 68 and on what was then called "CBN"), they were showing the
black and white shows, too, including the ones in which the LR was played
by John Hart.

A friend of mine says that when WCRB broke the news yesterday, they
interrupted regular programming and played the William Tell Overture.
Good for them!

Since I believe John Hart is still living, that makes him the lone Lone
Ranger.

 A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                                 617.367.0468
 15 Court Square                             lawyer@world.std.com
 Boston, MA 02108-2503              http://world.std.com/~lawyer/