WCLZ/ format/computer countdown

Just on a side note, WCLZ will still be carrying the Sunday Morning Jazz
brunch with Chaz Valentino, which is WCLZ hiighest rated time from my
understanding.

In a digest serveral days ago someone asked about the computer
countdown.....if it was a Fuller-Jeffery station, then it probably was the
same thing. I remember when WCYY went AC in either the late 80's or early
90's, I think right after they changed call letters from WIDE-FM, they
used the same exact computer countdown. I don;t know if they used it when
CYY when from AC to Alternative, but the AC did not last long, maybe a
year or two at most. The WCLZ studio is located one room over from the
WCYY/WCYI studios, which is one room over from WBLM's studios....all three
stations play all their music from the same hard drive with one computer
in each studio connected to the mainframe, so I'm sure it was the same
program.

Jeremy Mixer
89.3 WHSN Bangor
New England School of Communications