Re: WALE of a deal?

To quote Bill...

> My initial response was, "So who wants to be a millionaire?"  I hope he
> took the hint.

The rates are way out there - a client of mine was also approached.  Gave
the immediate thumbs down.

> Isn't WALE the station that went to 50 kW and is P*** in the wind over
> the water?

And I believe the quaint town of Central Falls...they have decent coverage
in Northern Rhode Island...to the south - Mount Hope Bay and to paraphrase a
line "and all the ships at sea".

What happens to unsuspecting "hosts" on WALE is that they hear 50,000 watts
and they think huge!  Us radio folks know differently.  A definite no-no for
ANY business person.

Marc Lemay
Times Communications - Graphic and Multimedia Design
http://www.timescommunications.com