WPVQ 93.9

With WPVQ's (93.9 Turners Falls) transmitter move to the site where WHAI is brings up a point.

I know that this move will eliminate the need for the 97.1 and 105.3 translators. Will they eliminate them or just keep them on to be annoying? I mean I like WPVQ and all but these translators will become redundant when the move happens. I know that WHAI-FM (98.3, Greenfield, MA) has a decent signal in Springfield and a real solid one any point north of Springfield. I can imagine WPVQ's at 4kw (from the same sight, different tower) will be solid gangbusters in Springfield.

--MIKE