Richard Chonak <rac@gabriel.cambridge.ma.us>: veto power?

Interesting side note,  an employee of CBS Boston got one of the
satellite packages and was getting CBS programming from out of state,
Buffalo or LA as I recall.  Ed Goldman notified the satellite company to
cut him off, so this CBS Boston employee couldn't watch CBS programming!
He didn't really care, it was shortly after CBS lost the NFC so the only
thing he really watched was Touched By An Angel

df