RE: veto power?

It depends on the DMA Market. For instance, WWLP-TV, 22 Springfield, is the
NBC affiliate in Franklin, Hampshire and Hampden County. We get requests for
waivers  from people who live on , lets say, the New Hampshire border in
Franklin County who we know can't get us, Viewers who write us from
Berkshire County can't get one from us, because their DMA is for WNYT, 13
from Albany.

--MIKE