Re: veto power?

My understanding was a station had veto power within 75 miles of Boston. A
viewer in Western Mass would more than likely have to get permission from
the Albany station.

This satellite thing worked both ways. WBZ-TV for example was offered to C
Band viewers for the last year of it's NBC life, and which point the
satellite provider switched to WNBC for it's east coast feed.

In any event, at least 4 Boston stations are up on a K bird feeding Canada
cable systems, so I expect it will not be a long delay seing Boston added to
DirectTV.