Re: Fwd: Re: W-H-RB on the Internet

>This post sounds like a reply from a "ringer" who is
>employed by WCRB to argue its case (Rob Landry uses
>his real name and identifies himself as a WCRB
>employee

Ahhh... I did post my real name... Rick Ganley. Nope, Never worked for
'CRB. Worked for WBQQ in Kennebunk, ME for a while, though; I currently
work for Northeast Communications Corp. in NH.

And yes, I'm a former owner.

BTW, does your neck ever get tired? By that I mean you seem to have  your
nose in the air quite often.

Laurence, I have no problem with your little tantrums on 'CRB; But when
I, and I happen to know others, download our e-mail and see these
potshots over and over, it just doesn't seem to advance the conversation
on this forum. Of course, you can keep on goin'... express the same
opinion daily.

But, so can the rest of us.

Have the last word if you like (& I know you can't resist), but to the
delight of all, this is my last post about it.

Take care-

-Rick Ganley