Re: 690 / 940 Montreal

I suspect that 940 will be the poor cousin in this new operation, given the
fact that English is now the first language of only 10% of the population.
They seem to be leaning very heavily on CNN, which is not known for covering
Canada that well, since the CBC has their "own newschannel" on cable. ( CBC
newsworld)

Still some confusion on what will happen to the Expos, I think 940 would be
the perfect place for them as the signal would boom into Ontario and the
Maritimes. Right now the Expo english network consists of ONE station, which
you have trouble hearing at Stade Olympique.

Be interesting to see what CKNN uses for Canada news, as the CHUM network is
on CKGM, and CJAD uses another option.