Re: The state of MetroWest radio

A. Joseph Ross wrote,

>> http://www.townonline.com/metrowest/news/business/news/008870_0_metro
>> west_1129 99_5c8af5835d.html

> When I tried this link, it didn't work.  I got a message which said
> that either the link was obsolete or the server has been instructed
> not to let me have access to it.

That's because the "99_5c8af5835d.html" got missed--tack it on the end
of the URL (this happens to a lot of the longer URLs that get posted
here:  Always check the executed URL when validity/access is denied <the
link in B-R-I's "Last 50" page always highlights the live, executing
link>.  Another major cause for invalid news article links is either
expiration *or* changed to a "recent"/"past" page).

     ~Kaimbridge~