Re: Bruins on Radio?

>Joe G wrote--
>One problem trying to "sell" Bruins radio broadcasts in Concord, New
>Hampshire might  be flagship station WBZ itself. I suspect 'BZ puts in a
>very strong signal into that area.

I wonder how long WBZ will keep the Bruins broadcasts-- yesterday, instead
of doing news, they were running a Burins game on a Friday afternoon.  I
know this was all contracted back when WBZ was trying to be sports as well
as news, but now that the station is back doing mainly news and some talk,
the interference of Bruins games into their programming seems to stand
out.  (Btw, I am not opposed to hockey-- it just doesn't fit with what WBZ
is doing, and it doesn't get good ratings, although I am sure it makes
money for the station...)