Re: Fwd: Re: W-H-RB on the Internet

PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE... STOP IT.

WCRB has a 2 plus share... by far a HUGE cume for a classical station
these days. Sir, honestly, until you've A) owned & operated a station and
been responsible for the bills or B) programmed a station in a
competitive situation... you can not fully appreciate what it means to
have the audience share that WCRB does.

I think I speak for more than myself when I say "ENOUGH".

BTW,  I own "works" from both Rage Against the Machine and Vivaldi... and
imagine, I don't even posses a college degree! Heavens! Why, I like music
and Baseball! Am I a mutant??

-Rick Ganley