Re: 1060 testing at higher power

        I was able to hear WMEX/1060 very faintly but clearly today (I
guess that's why they call it a clear channel <g>) at around 100 miles away
here in Conn. It's the first time I caught it. It was a little louder in
Hartford, which is around 80 miles out, but very much weaker than WBZ and
considerably weaker than WRKO. It was sort of like WROL, the other Boaton
signal I can pick up in the day in Hartford.
        I've lost track: Is 1060 testing at the full high power (44 kW-?),
or half that?