Re: 1150 call letters

At 12:20 PM 11/12/99 -0500, Mike Fitzpatrick wrote:
>WMGA   580Khz.          Riverside GA.
I have taken up a cause that's dear to my heart: The P.H.H.H.B.C.T.H.H.
(which is phonetically: FIB-ITCH) is the organization called "Please Honor
Heinrich Hertz By Capitalizing The "H" in Hertz." After all, the guy
discovered "radio" waves in 1888! If he could only see the current (or is
it Voltage?) state of medium waves in New England!
P.S. The "k" for "kilo" is supposed to be lower case! I just don't have
time to take up the k. i. l. c. cause: ""k" is lowercase" organization. I
have to go now and look out the window for the Publishers Clearing House
Prize Patrol. Here it comes! Oops, its a garbage truck!

Regards,
-Bill Piacentini
--
Takin' it...EASY99.1!
Any use of this moniker as impersonating an EASY99.1 staff member, either