WKXL is ESPN radio

Have I not been paying attention, or is the ESPN radio format on WKXL AM&FM in
the evenings something new for this station. I realize that WKXL carries a good
amount of live sporting events (local, regional, and national) that usually
occupy the mid evening timeslot, but I was never aware that on non-live sporting
events nights, they carried ESPN radio.

John
Derry NH

ps WKXL-1450 AM has been winning out in Derry at night of its 1450 counterpart
in Newburyport after sunset lately. In the past it has been equal signal between
the two.