Re: NorthEast Radio Watch 11/14: Back from Seattle, and Drying Out!

On 15 Nov 99,  Scott D Fybush wrote:

> Of more interest (at least to DXers) is Bob Bittner's decision to
> schedule a DX test from WJIB (740 Cambridge), right in the middle of
> the longest night of the year, yet!  Tune in to WJIB at midnight,
> Monday December 20 (Sunday night into Monday, that is) for what Bob
> promises will be "recognizable" music.  No word yet on whether Bob
> will crank up the full 250 watts for this one; if he does, we're
> pretty sure we'll finally be able to log 'JIB at the Rochester
> listening post...and you can bet a QSL request will be in the mail
> first thing Monday if we do!

Why could Bob legally do 250 watts at Midnight?

 A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                                 617.367.0468
 15 Court Square                             lawyer@world.std.com
 Boston, MA 02108-2503              http://world.std.com/~lawyer/