Re: Carl DeSuze

At 01:10 PM 11/12/99 -0500, Sandra Gitschier wrote:
>I 'De Suzed' it a few times on WYHI 1570 doing 70s hits. Did the thing Swen
>mentioned on 630 WSKQ, Moonlight Feels Right... lost total track of the
time, so
>I dumped into the news in mid-song and after the news, started it from the
>beginning announcing we were going to play the full version of that song...

While we're talking about mis-backtiming, has anyone else used "Once Was A
Time I Thought" by the Mamas & Papas as fill for when you UNDER timed it by
1 minute?  It was the B side of one of their sort of obscure singles
(forget offhand which one) and runs :58.  A station I once worked had a
copy of it that was VERY cueburnt...guess I wasn't the only one who used
that one.