Re: Carl DeSuze

I 'De Suzed' it a few times on WYHI 1570 doing 70s hits. Did the thing Swen
mentioned on 630 WSKQ, Moonlight Feels Right... lost total track of the time, so
I dumped into the news in mid-song and after the news, started it from the
beginning announcing we were going to play the full version of that song...
Another time that comes to memory is when the control room clock fell out of
sync and I found a great spot to duck out gracefully. It was while I played Walk
Like a Man by B.T.O.... a guitar riff convienently came up toward the 3/4 point
of the song. I faded and jumped into the news...

WYHI Island Radio 15_70 is now WGSR The New Star 1570 The New Music of Your
Life...Fernandina Beach, FL

Ron Gitschier