O'Hara

Back in the 60's I used to hear a fellow named "O'Hara" on WBZ doing
vacation relief type gigs, then he disappeared. I later
heard the name out on WOWO in Ft. Wayne, both Westinghouse stations. During
a WBZ's Grease Weekend, a reunion type show in the summer of 1973,
that named resurfaced with me. I decided, what the heck, so I wrote a note
to the PD, Robert Oakes, asking about O'Hara. He
responded within a few weeks with a very nice letter. He said he wasn't the
PD at the time, but did a little digging. It appears that the
name "O'Hara" was used by a variety of otherwise nameless people over the
years on Westinghouse stations. He said it even made an appearance on
WINS.  He said that one person who transformed into O'Hara became a dentist
and another was a fellow named Chris Clawson.
I wonder if O'Hara went on to work for the U.S. Treasury :)
Does anyone remember the name or know anything of the real names associated
with "O'Hara?"
Pete