Re: Tuna of your Life

In a message dated 11/5/99 10:00:36 PM Eastern Standard Time,
beckwith@ime.net writes:

<< And while on the subject of errata, I blew my punch line on Dennis
Spellman; "customer service" should read "government relations."  But it's
*still* an inside joke. :)  >>

I prefer "association exceutive" ore ven "lobbyist."  "Government relations"
always sounds to me like something Clinton would be involved in.  Under any
name, my current profession pays better than radio in Maine.

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine
   When I was in radio, I always hated to be called a disc jocky.