RE: WAAF (was Re: WUMB/WMWM )

Actually they have a 3 bay Short-spaced Shively Antenna in those keg shaped
Radomes. If you look real closely at the installation (I've been studying my
pictures of it) you are able to see the directional mounting hardware on the
antenna. A friend of mine who does work on some other radio stations in the
area told me they had installed a directional antenna. They used to be on
this 2 bay ERI antenna in Radomes up almost across the street from that
house which is up there. I noticed that the new antenna's elements also aim
East, as you said, while the old one, aims towards Worcester , in the same
direction as WSRS's 4 Bay antenna does down on their tower.

--MIKE