Re: "all-girl" radio

Sven wrote--

>I really hope you took the mysoginistic asshole to court for
>discrimination (or threatened to, at least).

I would have, but it was my word against his, and he would certainly have
denied he ever said it, plus back then, equal pay for equal work had not
quite caught on... sigh... So I did the next best thing-- I got a job at
his competition and then I went on to become a consultant.  He on the other
hand ended up getting fired a few months later... life goes on...