RE: WUMB/WMWM

That happens in Connecticut where 98.3 is somewhat overloaded with stations.
WILI , WDAQ, and WHAI all come in depending on what part of the city of
Hartford you are in. If you get to the shoreline another 98.3 comes in but I
do not know what station it is.

and in Parts of Central Mass where 104.1 can be either WMRQ from Waterbury
(Hartford) or WBCN from Boston.  I know WMRQ has an odd directional pattern
with lobes all over the place, including one aimed towards Boston. Im not
sure the purpose of their pattern.

--MIKE