RE: wandering in the North Country

Anal retentive mode ON...

> nicely. ( actually lost WNNE at the WGIR towers)

That would be WNNH/Henniker

(WNNE is Ch 31 from Hartford VT (aka White River Jct, which like Hyannis is
not an incorporated place, but only a neighborhood within)

> Same goes for WROR, which had a nice signal into Manchester back
> when it was
> WKOX-FM ( ok showing my age here)...but vanished just before Manchester.

that's because 105.5 WJYY/Concord did not exist in the WKOX-FM days

-Paul Hopfgarten
Derry (though commonly known as living in East Derry, another unincorporated
village within....)