Re: 1060's next owner

--- "Kirk, Roger" <rkirk@cabletron.com> wrote:

> Not if their air presentation is like their Web Site.
>
> Looks like they need a little more work or they'll be
> off and flying high just like Rough Talk 96.9!

It's just a demo which has been just sitting there for months.
Langer has planned the move(to talk) for a while now but cash flow problems has forced him
to push it all the way back to November.  From what I gather,
ISP and Langer are no longer working together on this project.
However, ISP still controls the domain name and the odds are
pretty good (better than Yankees winning the World Series) that there will
be no work done on that website now or ever...

> Speaking of 96.9, has anybody listened (for more than
> 3 minutes) to "Handle On The Law?"

That's "Handel on The Law". KFI/LA's morning guy.
http://www.kfi640.com/usguys/bill.html
KFI was once a great talker. Now it's a whole bunch of nonsense
talk. How mighty have fallen!!

=====