Re: 1060's next owner

That morning show alone would put me to sleep...

IMHO they should have had Jerry do the breakfast show...he seems like
someone who'd do a strong show that would get people out of bed....

I really don't want to hear discussions of the gout at 7:30 in the morning
when I'm eating my rasin bran :-)

Upton Bell's no relation to Art Bell right?
--
Sven F. Weil
e-mail: sven@lily.org