Re: 1060's next owner

Mark Shneyder wrote:
> Do you think they'll turn a profit with this line-up?
> http://www.wmex.com/demo/onair.html

Not if their air presentation is like their Web Site.

Using their web page "Contact Us", I sent them
a note.  The Web Page script sent the e-mail to me.
Not an acknowledgment - just sent directly to to me.
Looks like they need a little more work or they'll be
off and flying high just like Rough Talk 96.9!

Speaking of 96.9, has anybody listened (for more than
3 minutes) to "Handle On The Law?"

I tried to listen a few weekends ago while driving to Norwood.
After 3 minutes, my wife said "That's the most annoying,
staged talk-show I've ever heard.  Turn it off or let me out of
the car - NOW"  And she used to tolerate Katz & McCarthy
for almost 15 minutes.

Roger Kirk
rogerkirk@ttlc.net