Jim Gray discussion

I have no quarrel with Gray asking hard questions. My only complaint is to
the time and place of his verbal badgering.  The All Century Team event was
tarnished by his actions.  MasterCard is taking it hard with all the irate
people sending in, faxes, e-mails and telephone calls.  Basically they
shelled out the bucks and expected a positive halo effect. The result they
received was less than their bucks should have provided.  Just to add
another dimension to this situation, wonder why Clinton didn't get the same
treatment? He is a convicted perjurer, EVERYBODY knows he lied, yet he was
re-re-elected and allowed to carry on as if nothing happened.  This
constant lowering of the bar is a societal problem from which we have sadly
not seen the end.  Other baseball players with records of rape, constant
drug abuse, rehab and more are welcomed back. Where have you gone Joe
DiMaggio really is a valid question in today's society.  The fans know the
value of Pete Rose, as noted by the ovation he received during these
ceremonies.  Warts and all, he was good for the game and on this particular
occasion, he should have received a little more respect from Gray during
the interview.