Re: (Fwd) Re: livin' la vida vinyl

The SP-15 is still in production I believe.  The last incarnation i've
seen of this machine uses a digital LED readout for the pitch control
instead of that nasty little knob.

Numark has also come out with a 3 speed turntable.  I forget the model.
It's interesting in that you can also play records backwards on it by
pressing a button that reverses the motor.

(proud owner of a SL 1200)
--
Sven F. Weil
e-mail: sven@lily.org