Re: (Fwd) Re: livin' la vida vinyl

WBCN still has turntables They are just covered up normally. They are still
used occasionally for Nocturnal Emissions and weekly for the Techno show. I
would  guess would be that WFNX still has them as well. Any of the
Techno/ClubDJ shows would still need them. BCN still has a ton of old Vinyl
both in the Studio and the Music Department. I would think ZLX would still
have them too for out of print records.