Re: 1060's next owner

Frank Battaglia is the owner of WALE/990 Providence.

he seems to have a
> penchant for AMs that have high-power daytime signals
> and marginal night signals. At least that's what I infer
> from the properties he already owns. Such stations have
> not seen the same degree of inflation in selling prices
> that AMs with better facilities have seen, and I guess
> he knows how to make them turn a profit.

Not sure about the profitability of his stations.  To say Mr. Battaglia is a
bit excentric is an understatement.

IMHO - I would think buying 1060 would be a bit out of his price range - but
then again - maybe I'm speculating.  Brokering?  Someone's gonna lose their
shirts and shorts!  Not sure who - that I don't even wanna think about.

Marc Lemay