Re: wanna buy a stick?

I assume the land is the one that's for sale.  Knowing those little
stations and these penny pinching corporations, the transmitter shack has
probably been gutted already and the equipment has either been put to use
in other radio stations or sold off already.  It's kind of hard to do that
with antenna masts though.

--
Sven F. Weil
e-mail: sven@lily.org