Re: wanna buy a stick?

We should all chip in and make Scott's dreams come true by buying him his own
tower site!  ;-)

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine

In a message dated 10/19/99 8:51:55 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
dwh@totalnetnh.net writes:

<< My weekend travels took me past the old WSCV/WRPT tower on Route 202 in
 Peterborough, N.H.  I noticed at the base of the tower a sign which once
 proclaimed calls and frequency (1050, lest we forget) was covered up by
 one which said "For Sale by Owner."  It is not clear whether this means
 you get the tower, the land, the transmitter, the shack, the fence to
 which the sign is attached, or any combination thereof. >>